Navigate Your Family Law Case
Receive Assistance from a Family Law Attorney Serving Auburn, AL
Family law is a complex field with many different components. Whether you are facing a divorce or need assistance with adoption, partner with a family law attorney you can trust. My name is Raymond L. Jackson, Jr., and I’m prepared to provide reliable assistance to clients near Auburn, AL, and the surrounding areas.
Helping with Many Different Aspects of Family Law
As your family law attorney, I’m prepared to provide you with reliable representation from beginning to end. I am passionate about helping my clients and will provide you with support and advice throughout your case.
I’m able to help with the following family law concerns:
- Uncontested Divorces: Uncontested divorces are, as the name implies, situations where the parting couple agrees on all the different aspects of the divorce. These situations can still be emotionally trying, however, so you may wish to contact an attorney for assistance.
- Contested Divorces: In contrast to the above, contested divorces are where the two individuals can’t come to an agreement on one or more concerns. As your contested divorce attorney, I will make sure your best interests are represented.
- Alimony and Spousal Support: If one of the divorcing individuals cannot support themselves without their partner, then they might be awarded spousal support. As your attorney, I’ll assist with all legal concerns related to alimony.
- Child Custody and Visitation: When children are involved in a divorce, custody and visitation schedules will need to be decided. My goal as your lawyer is to assist with these concerns and help you preserve your relationship with your child.
- Child Support: In certain circumstances, child support payments may be required to help support one or both parents. I can help with your needs and represent you.
- Paternity or Legitimation Cases: Paternity may need to be determined for many different reasons. Let me assist with the process.
- Step-Parent Adoption: Many step-parents would like to officially adopt their step-children. I can help you through this process.
- Other Adoptions: Adoption can be incredibly rewarding but also legally complicated. As your family law lawyer, I’ll assist with the adoption process.
- Prenuptial Agreements: These are agreements made before marriage that can help you determine how a divorce would be handled. I am prepared to help you create a solid prenup agreement that works for your needs.
- Petitions for Protection from Abuse: If you have escaped an abusive relationship, I can help you file a petition for protection from abuse.
If you’re near Auburn, AL, then consider calling for your free 30-minute consultation.
I’ll be in touch with you soon!