Get Legal Guidance for Your Business
Receive Assistance from a Business Law Attorney Serving Auburn, AL
As a business owner, you may find yourself dealing with a range of potential legal problems. Partner with a business law attorney and receive assistance with your needs. My name is Raymand L. Jackson, Jr., and I’m prepared to provide you with qualified legal advice and guidance. If you’re near Auburn, AL, then consider calling to learn more about how I can help.
Handling Contract Negotiation, Copyright Disputes, and More
As your business law attorney, I can provide you with reliable assistance. I have over 24 years of experience, which has given me extensive knowledge of the field. Because of this, I can confidently help with a wide range of needs.
I can assist with:
- Business Disputes and Litigation: Disputes may arise when running a business. Sometimes, these disagreements are between two business partners; other times, a customer may attempt to sue. When that happens, I will represent you in court, fighting aggressively to protect your rights.
- Contract Drafting and Negotiating: Creating legally-sound contracts is an important facet of any business. As your lawyer, I will assist with contract drafting, helping you to create solid documents that will represent your best interests. In addition, I can review contracts you’re given and negotiate on your behalf.
- Trademark Registration and Copyright Disputes: You need to make sure that your intellectual property is protected. As a copyright lawyer, I will help you register trademarks and defend you should your copyright be infringed upon.
- Business Succession: You want to make sure that your business thrives, even after you’re gone. I can help you create a solid business succession plan so that you can pass on your company successfully.
- Mergers, Sales, and Acquisitions: Navigating things such as mergers, sales, and acquisitions can be difficult. I can help guide you.
- Business Licensing: Getting a business license is required if you want to operate in a certain area. I can help you with this process.
If you need an attorney who can help with trademark registration, litigation, and other aspects of business law near Auburn, AL, then consider giving me a call. I offer free 30-minute consultations.